Monday, August 27, 2012

Hitting My 10% Goal

It's really strange. After losing 30 lbs (my 10% goal), I expected to feel different. I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm feeling healthier, my clothes are fitting more loosely. It's fantastic. But sometimes I look in the mirror and I don't see it. I guess I half expected my ass to fall off. Well, that didn't happen, in case you were wondering.

However, for the first time I took a photo with a friend and I did see a difference. I guess that's the most I can ask of myself since I see my face in the mirror every day.

Here's to our baby step accomplishments. Let them keep us motivated and looking forward every day!

P.S. We made a heart. Also, we didn't plan this. We're just that cool. 




Tell me about your accomplishments and how they made you feel, in the comments section below!

No comments:

Post a Comment