Monday, July 30, 2012

Ideas - Breakfast

So almost every morning I have same same breakfast. Eggs, scrambled with spinach, turkey sausage, and a bagel thin. I try adding different spices and what not to make it different, but that only goes so far. So this weekend I tried something a little different. Same egg premise, but with enchilada sauce cooked in. This came out AMAZING. And just thought I would share.

I
In this case I used whole eggs, as I still have enough points to afford such a luxury. But this can so easily be done with egg whites or egg beaters. Also, I happened to have enchilada sauce homemade in my house, thanks to the boys. I'm not sure how many points a canned enchilada sauce would be, never mind the amount of sodium. But play around in your pantry. You can easily make a dull breakfast fiesta time!

No comments:

Post a Comment